From the iconic creator of Thunderbirds, the second volume of the classic British children’s sci-fi series Terrahawks is to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, courtesy of Network Distributing. You can now pre-order the series from the Official Gerry Anderson Online Shop
Terrahawks: Volume 2 will feature a further 13 episodes, presented for the first time in High Definition from the best available materials, in their original as-transmitted aspect ratio. It will be available to own from 31 October 2016 on Blu-ray and DVD, each RRP £19.99.
Gerry Anderson, the hugely influential creator of Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet, made a spectacular return to puppet animation in the early 1980s with an exciting new series co-created with Christopher Burr. Thrilling yet another generation of children and adults, Terrahawks introduced a new elite force to defend 21st century Earth against a host of alien invaders.
Led by the heroic Tiger Ninestein, the Terrahawks crew consists of Captain Mary Falconer, his acting second-in-command; fighter-pilot and former pop star Kate Kestrel; the poetically inclined Lieutenant Hiro; and Lt. Hawkeye – the gunner with computer-enhanced vision. Assisted by a legion of charismatic spherical robots known as the Zeroids, they battle a cabal of evil adversaries – none more terrifying than android crone Zelda, the would-be conqueror of all “Earth-Scum”!
- Terrahawks Reunion: the voice cast reflect on both the original and new audio series
- The Voices of Terrahawks: the cast look back at how they created the main character voices
- FX Trims
- Lights, Camera, Disaster audio episode
- Behind the Scenes: recording audio series 1
- Terrahawk saudio series video trailer
- Zelda’s Christmas Album Advert
- Wildtrack: Windsor Davies as the Sporilla
- Image gallery
- Script and annual PDFs
Latest posts by Andrew Clements (see all)
- Captain Scarlet Volume 1 Blu-ray available to order! - March 10, 2018
- Build Thunderbird 2 in your Living Room! - February 24, 2018
- Vote For Richard Harvey’s music on ClassicFM! - February 17, 2018